When you are injured by another’s negligence
BrownLaw offers skilled legal representation to people who have been injured due to the carelessness of others.
Our goal in every case is to seek maximum compensation for the losses you have suffered, to pay for the medical bills resulting from your accident, for time lost from work, for permanent impairment or permanent injuries, for any rehab or retraining you need to go back to work, and for the pain and suffering you have endured because of this negligence.
Putting your ultimate recovery at the heart of your claim in Rochester & Strafford County, NH
We get involved in a wide variety of cases:
- Car accidents — rear-end collisions, T-bone accidents, uninsured motorists, drunk driving, distracted driving, hit-and-runs, sideswipes, rollovers
- Truck accidents — semis, 18-wheelers, big rigs, jackknife accidents, accidents due to poor maintenance, inadequate driver training, speeding crashes, FedEx trucks, taxis, municipal buses, improper loading, brake failure
- Bicycle accidents — sideswipes, intersection hit-and-runs
- Pedestrian accidents — crosswalk incidents involving the elderly, disabled or children
- Workplace accidents — workers’ compensation, third-party liability
- Agriculture/farm accidents — falls from ladders, tractor equipment accidents, exposure to toxic chemicals
- Slip-and-fall accidents— liquids on surfaces, faulty stairs, uneven sidewalks
- Nursing home abuse and neglect/elder abuse — staff neglect, facility issues
- Dog bites and animal attacks— disfigurement, infections, permanent scarring, post-traumatic stress disorder
Begin your claim with an experienced personal injury attorney today
We are especially attuned to injuries that are serious, sometimes described as catastrophic. These are cases in which everything is bigger. The injuries you or a loved one suffered alter the way you live and diminish your ability to work or even to function. As a result, the compensation you deserve is also greater, to pay for a life interrupted and sometimes for round-the-clock care:
- Neck and back injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Open head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries/paralysis and quadriplegia
- Amputation and disfigurement
- Severe burns
- Wrongful death
If you have been seriously injured in a car crash or any other kind of accident and you wish to seek compensation for your injuries, call BrownLaw in Rochester or email our attorneys using the online form.