First consultation is free with no obligation.
Call: 603-841-3080

New Hampshire DWI Reporting Across States

Did you know that New Hampshire DWI convictions are reported to other states through the Driver License Compact. This means that if you are from another state, and convicted of drunk driving in New Hampshire, your home state will most likely be notified of the drunk driving conviction from NH. How your home state handles this varies by state.

We strongly suggest you contact a qualified New Hampshire DWI attorney for advice on how to handle this situation.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information

Take Control Of Your Legal Issues. Call 603-841-3080

Email Us For A Response

Start Your Case

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

First consultation is free with no obligation.

Map image Map image

21 South Main Street
Rochester, NH 03867

Phone: 603-841-3080
Fax: 603-330-3476
Rochester Law Office Map

16 Academy Street
Laconia, NH 03246

Phone: 603-841-3080
Map & Directions